May 16,2013
May 16,2013
I was looking to invest in property and through Choice estate agent was put in touch with there Acquisition office. I would have like to have clearer transparency with fee tie ins. I paid £300 to join Choice Acquisition but was not told until I was about to buy a property that there was a tie-in fee to be paid monthly and the large commission fee. The other point is that you are given very little time to investigate potential investments which can be very nerve racking when you have limited resources to hand. That all said this has been a learning point for me and I must say that the agent/sales rep Nathan Horchuk was very helpful, patient and polite at all times and was contactable either via phone or email and would return my enquiries promptly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments! To leave a new review of Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments