May 16,2013
May 16,2013
Liz was very helpful,knowledgeable and supportive throughout the whole process . We wanted to, and succeeded in buying a repossession property.

Having never bought or sold a property on the open before, I had no idea what to expect, or how stressful it would be. LIZ explained the whole \'repo\' buying process and was incredibly patient and supportive in guiding us through the process. Without her help and guidance I would probably have given up!
Se worked closely on my behalf with my mortgage specialist, who was also fantastic and solicitor to ensure that the sale went through at speed.
I am very pleased to highly recommend LIZ and all of the team at Jordan Fishwick Deansgate, Manchester.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Manchester! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Manchester