May 15,2013
May 15,2013
Cedar estates failed to inform me about several negative features of the flat I rented from them - 79 Broomsleigh Street. Firstly, the agent told me that they could only offer an eight month contract because the landlord wanted the property to be able to go on the market in June rather November again, but there wouldn\'t be an issue if we wanted to extend the contract. After speaking to a neighbour I realised this was a lie. The owener lives in Pakistan and returns to London every summer, An eight month contract is all that is ever available. Also, the agent failed to inform me that the a lot of the storage space in the flat was filled with the landlord\'s possessions. I was not able to be there for the inventory and when i received it, all the landlords goods such as towels, sheets, duvets and underwear were listed in the inventory. We were legally bound to house this surplus junk for the period of our rental. When we contacted Cedar with these issues they were entirely unhelpful and suggested we put the stuff in black bags in the hall ways.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cedar Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Cedar Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cedar Estates Office 1