May 15,2013
May 15,2013
I\'ve used Choices Property Acquisitions and Investments to purchase a couple of investment properties so far. Initially sceptical of the seminar approach, I went along with an open mind. Steve and the team answered all of my questions on the day (I\'d got quite a few as an existing landlord!) and gave me confidence I wanted to deal with them as my partner in this space.

Since becoming a customer, I\'ve worked with Siobhan and Steve on a couple of purchases. They took the time to understand my objectives, highlighting properties that best suited my personal requirements. Where I rejected a property, they sought additional feedback and came back with more relevant options.

I hope to use Choices again in the future when I am ready to increase my portfolio. I have already recommended them to friends and colleagues looking at Buy to Let investment.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Investments Choices Investments! To leave a new review of Choices Investments Choices Investments, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Investments Choices Investments