Jul 06,2010
Jul 06,2010
They promised numerous basics like a break in the lease, a professional clean of the property, various repairs and then let me down and washed their hands of me, leaving me in a filthy dump.
By: DTG
Dec 24, 2011
Same here. Do not be taken in by Daniel Juttner's charm. I read the reviews on here but didn't take them seriously and now I'm the latest victim. Engage them at your own peril.
By: Robert Andrews
Feb 22, 2011
Dear Lou456,

As I have not heard from you I must assume that your complaint has been handled and you are not satisfied in your apartment.

Should this not be the case, I would urge you to make further contact to have the matter dealt with.

Yours sincerely

Robert Andrews
By: Robert Andrews
Aug 12, 2010
Dear Lou456,

Please let me have teh details of your property via email at RA@MadisonBrook.com.

Should their be outstanding repairs I shall ensure they are looked at immediately.

Yours Sincerely
Rob Andrews

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands! To leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madison Brook Docklands