May 15,2013
May 15,2013
I am a very disappointed customer. This agency is not a professional agency. I was given an appointment for this house and told to turn up at the property. When we reached the property the vendor informed us that they have already sold their property - in effect the agent forgot to inform us to cancel appointment.I travelled 16 miles one way to make the appointment.
I called up and got a cheap apology and it is a "human error" . When questioned the branch manager even had the audacity to say - we will not treat you as a priority customer anymore if you donot accept our apology.She was very rude on the phone and we are very disappointed. I hope some one can explain to this lot how to treat customers. They are arrogant and donot care about customers.
All i was expecting from them is a sincere apology and assurance that this will not happen again in future etc. She hung up the phone on me and threatened me that i will not get any more appointments in future. Thank God there are more agents in town. This is not my first experience with them..generally there service is below average and attitude of organisation is - we have houses in the market,so if you need house then bear with our attitude.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cromwells Estate Agents Worcester Park! To leave a new review of Cromwells Estate Agents Worcester Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cromwells Estate Agents Worcester Park