Jul 06,2010
Jul 06,2010
I have been renting in the Slough, Langley, Windsor area for a few years. I was with probably the worst estate agent in the whole area, Ashley Brown before. Out of christian charity, I haven't rated them yet but I might. But I digress.
I have been renting with Focus in Slough for a couple of years now. They do have quite a good reputation (I went to them out of word of mouth). I also heard that they can be really picky when it comes to giving back deposits but they adhere to the DPS so in case of a problem there should be, lo and behold, a fair resolution.
Also some tenants do take the mickey.
The good points about Focus:
They do things by the book
They do have a lot of properties
They are with the DPS
I'm struggling to find more good points ehh good location next to a sex shop and a pub can't go wrong!

OK,The bad points
They are about as friendly as prison wardens, which, considering the fact that we pay their wages and the landlords' mortgage, can be annoying.
Having said that, the two senior guys (A. H. and another one) doing the viewings are a little more affable, let's say a touch more than parking wardens
The younger guy who appears to deal with administrative stuff need to be taught not to chew gum when taking to costumers, also that shaving and ironing his shirt wouldn't hurt. (God, I must be getting old but bad costumer service really annoys me)
When something needs fixing (heating, washing machine...) the lady in charge of that (T.H.?) can get a little haughty. She was telling me I might get the bill for fixing stuff that is the landlords responsibility but in the end, as with many things in this country, if you make a fuss, you do get listened to.
All in all, though,I would rent through them again but I'm not sure I would recommend them.
By: focus residential
Jul 20, 2010
Hi - thank you for your comments - we have asked DP to iron his shirts in future - so that we can ensure we are more friendly to you in the future, perhaps you could give us a clue which property you rent. Kind regards Prison Warden.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Focus Residential Slough! To leave a new review of Focus Residential Slough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Focus Residential Slough