May 15,2013
May 15,2013
I have been renting my property for about 15 years and recently have had a bad experience wth another agent. I was introduced to Ammal by a friend of mine who advised that he had an good experience working with Tony Alan. After a brief chat Ammal soon after came around to the property and gave me a well informed and organised market appraisal on my property as well as some valuable market advice. After accepting Tony Alan to market the property a tenant was sourced within 4 days and i am awaiting references back. the level of profesionnalism and the regular updates gave me confidence in the service and i will definitely cosider Tony Alan for my other properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tony Alan Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Tony Alan Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tony Alan Estates Office 1