May 15,2013
May 15,2013
I\'ve been a tenant since August 2012. Since early March 2013 our kitchen sink handle has been broken and Sheraton Law has not been able to organize replacing it. We are disappointed in the service. The bath tub was leaking and is meant to be fixed, but repairing that too has been pushed back.
By: gotten over it
May 31, 2013
Hi, this is just an update, the sink was replaced last week. The shower was also fixed. They both work great now. Thank you.
By: Ania
May 15, 2013
Dear M, R & C

It came to our attention that you posted a comment today on All Agents website pointing out that you are not happy about the speed of which repairs are being undertaken by Sheraton Law. We are not entirely sure why you felt the need to leave this comment on line knowing that the works are about to start. Could you please help us to understand?

You are aware that the job is scheduled to be carried out next week and I kept you in the loop at all times. I understand that the broken tap handle may cause you an inconvenience but all the other facilities are in working order. Gavin will be replacing worktop, sink and kitchen tap in the kitchen and retiling the bathroom, which I informed you about yesterday. With a job this large I am only authorised to carry out repairs once the costs are approved by your landlord., hence we are slightly disappointed and hurt to see your comments online.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sheraton Law Clapham! To leave a new review of Sheraton Law Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sheraton Law Clapham