May 15,2013
May 15,2013
I needed to rent out my property as it was going to be vacant. I tried to look for suitable tenents myself and even used different estate agencies around the area. But when I contacted Townends not only were they professional, they listened to what I was asking for and couldn\'t believe how quickly they were able to find the suitable tenents for my property. They were also very helpful and extremely easy to talk to and made me feel reassured that my property was kept in good hands.

The only reason for me to stop my contract with Townends is that I\'m moving back into my property. All of my dealings were with Jenna McCann, who was terrific, and she would be first choice straight away if I need to rent my property again and would definitely recommend Townends to anyone I know.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch