May 14,2013
May 14,2013
The property was a Probate sale for my deceased Grandfather. Lords went above and beyond in assisting me. From helping me to find house clearance companies/valuers, arranging the emissions testing, even letting non-vendors into the property for me to save me taking time off work. For EVERY prospective Purchaser that visited the property I got a viewings report - usually within an hour of a viewing. I never once had to chase for status or feedback. I had no experience of selling a property as Executor and I can honestly say that Lords have made the process as easy as they possibly could for me. Nothing has been too much trouble for them. Estate agents are much-maligned as a profession and I want the world to know that Lords has shown me there are still companies out there that give good old fashioned courtesy, kindness and value for money. I cannot thank Guy Hodge and his team at the Ham office highly enough. I would not hesitate in recommending Lords to anyone who may be thinking of using them to sell a property.
By: Guy Hodge
May 17, 2013
Dear Kate,

Thank you so much for such a glowing testimonial.

I am genuinely pleased that we were able to help you through the sale of your family home at what must have been an extremely difficult time.

It was a pleasure to deal with you and your family and I hope that we may have the opportunity of assisting you again in the future and hopefully in happier circumstances.

With kind regards and best wishes for the future,

Guy Hodge
Managing Director
Lords Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Ham & Petersham! To leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Ham & Petersham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Ham & Petersham

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

406 Richmond Road Ham Parade, Kingston Upon Thames