May 15,2013
May 15,2013
Absolutely dreadful - used them to sell my house and it was a absolute waste of 12 weeks of my time. Had to chase them every step of the way - no listing on any websites, then posted incorrectly, board put up at wrong property, turning up for viewings without informing me and feedback from viewings was absolutely impossible to get. Have now gone with another agent at the end of the 12 week contract and sold on the second viewing!
By: Gordon & Co
Oct 01, 2013
Hi George,

Apologies you had a bad experience, however we can't seem to find you on any of our records to contact you.
If you would like to comment further, please do get in touch with us and we are happy to accept feedback both good and bad.

Many thanks

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gordon & Co Tower Bridge London! To leave a new review of Gordon & Co Tower Bridge London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gordon & Co Tower Bridge London