May 15,2013
May 15,2013
I was dissatisfied with the manner in which one of the \'larger\' Estate Agents in Hockley was handling the letting of my property in my capacity as a Landlord and having previously lived as a Tenant in a home also managed by this Company I knew that this was not a one off scenario as I had no contact at all with them as a Tenant during a 6 month stay in one of their \'managed\' properties.

I therefore sought to transfer my business to Oakleigh Properties who were far more courteous and professional in their handling of my business and have kept me regularly appraised of how my Tenant is progressing.

I was so impressed with Oakleigh that I recommended them to my Mother who sold her house througfh them at a very reasonable cost and with minimal fuss and an always courteous attitude.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakleigh Properties ! To leave a new review of Oakleigh Properties , please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakleigh Properties