May 14,2013
May 14,2013
This is the second occasion Mishon Mackay have looked after my interests and although we have not finalised the letting yet I am confident one of the waiting prospective tenants will be accepted. From my first call to Jenna and Paul, they each have been extremely helpful and considerate at all times. They attended the property immediately and secured interested parties within 24 hours FOR SELLING OR LETTING and viewed at least four interested parties within the first day resulting in a difficult decision for me to decide which to accept. Whilst I was more interested in letting, Paul Bott had a cash offer for the asking price had I wanted to sell within 24 hours - UNBELIEVABLE.

They have demonstrated professionalism under all banners in dealing with me and I am so pleased I used them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mishon Mackay Hurstpierpoint! To leave a new review of Mishon Mackay Hurstpierpoint, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mishon Mackay Hurstpierpoint