May 14,2013
May 14,2013
After having a poor experience with multiple estate agents when it came to selling our house, I began researching how we could sell privately by trying to advertise on all the big label Internet sites. During my research I stumbled across Property Eagle offering the exact service I was looking for. After reading their website back to front I was still unsure as I couldn\'t believe I had found a company that offered everything we wanted for such a reasonable price. After reading further reviews I decided to contact Property Eagle via phone, when I hung up I was fully reassured of any doubts I may have had. Within a week our house had been photographed, plans had been drawn up and the property was on all the big name websites. The customer service has been amazing, any changes that I have requested to our listing have been carried out promptly and efficiently. All viewings were also arranged around our busy schedule and we have literally not had to lift a finger. Property Eagle are the way forward when it comes to selling your property in today\'s market, I would strongly suggest (as I have done with people we know also selling their properties) to not go through an estate agent that will cost you thousands, use these guys. You will not be disappointed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey! To leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Eagle Chertsey