May 14,2013
May 14,2013
Oakfields were excellent in finding me a tenant immediately my property became vacant. They kept me continually updated with the progress of checking my tenants references and the whole process was completed with speed and efficiency. I have no hesitation in recommending this company and will use them again in the future. Emma Jade from Oakfields was a pleasure to deal with and nothing was too much trouble. Use Oakfields and you will not be disappointed.
By: Oakfield
May 15, 2013
Dear Joy Curtis,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience of letting a property through Oakfield. We are delighted Emma-Jade and Alice assisted you so well. I will ensure your feedback is passed onto them.

Kind regards

Oakfield Customer Relations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings