May 14,2013
May 14,2013
Odeta and the team were exceptionally professional in helping me, not only find a property, but ensuring I was always well informed about all my options, budget requirements and general knowledge of the properties\' surrounding areas.

Their wealth of knowledge and efficient manner was much appreciated as I was under extreme pressure to find a flat within a few days and with limited free time to do viewings due to busy work days.

Thanks to the team I always felt taken care of as their commitment to helping me find a place to stay within a few days sometimes meant working long hours around my tight schedule.
This exceptional level of customer care I have not seen with the Many other estate agents i signed up with.

Thanks Odeta and team!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 4! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 4