May 14,2013
May 14,2013
This is the worst agency I have ever had to deal with. They rip you off and never pay any attention to the tenants\' problems after paying the agency fee and moving into the property. They are unprofessional, rude, expensive and a complete waste of time in total. their properties are dirty and with several damages (oven, windows, lights, toilet flushes etc etc etc). The WORSt thing is that after I paid £300 in agency fees, I was asked to move out within 4 months because the property was repossessed. I am not British and do not have many British friends in Manchester but, guess what, two of my Chilian friends here who had also rented their flat from Belvoir were asked to move out too. The reason? Their flat was repossessed, two months after mine!! AVOID AVOID AVOID. I wish there was something I could do to have them pay back for all the problems they created to me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester! To leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Manchester