May 14,2013
May 14,2013
I had been with another agent previously and had become disillusioned with the lack of response and activity pertaining to the sale of my house. Although Conran\'s spiel was the same their actions spoke louder than their words and they had people streaming through my house from the onset. Lorena and Amas worked tirelessly to make a sale happen and listened to what we requested and worked with us to achieve the best result and a sale in a very short space of time. I was nervous to use them because they were outside of our area and I didn\'t know how they would drive traffic to this area but they did and their marketing material and literature were very impressive their pictures did our house justice. When we saw the material they were going to use to market our home we knew we were onto a winner. They stayed in constant contact and communication was much better than I had previously experienced. Lorena gave me back my faith in estate agents and I would certainly use and recommend them to anyone I know who is planning to sell their home. Our home sold and we are now looking to move into our future thank you Conrans!!

Make an Enquiry