May 13,2013
Brett Foulser
May 13,2013
I received an excellent service from Regents in Sunbury On Thames and was particularly impressed by the professionalism of Mr Foulser. He was extremely efficient in dealing with what was quite a complicated sale in terms of the chain of events and his knowledge and experience shone through at these times. He was not only confident in getting me a sale but he managed to achieve a sale figure above and beyond my expectations. He always returned my calls quickly and he seemed to work tirelessly when marketing the property. I truly believe that it was Mr Foulser\'s determination, professionalism and sales tactics that drove the sale forward at each stage and I would not hesitate to use Regents again, should the need arise because my experience was so positive. I would definately recommend Mr Foulser and Regents to anyone who is thinking of selling in this area, who wants a quick and professional sale. I originally has a choice of 3 agents and I am so glad that I chose Regents! Thank you so much for your professional service.
By: Regents Estate Agents
May 20, 2013
Dear Mrs Morgan-Davies,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none.

I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Brett as I know he will greatly appreciate this feedback. We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

Regent Estate Agents