May 13,2013
May 13,2013
I received an excellent service from Regents in Sunbury On Thames and was particularly impressed by the professionalism of Mr Foulser. He was extremely efficient in dealing with what was quite a complicated sale in terms of the chain of events and his knowledge and experience shone through at these times. He was not only confident in getting me a sale but he managed to achieve a sale figure above and beyond my expectations. He always returned my calls quickly and he seemed to work tirelessly when marketing the property. I truly believe that it was Mr Foulser\'s determination, professionalism and sales tactics that drove the sale forward at each stage and I would not hesitate to use Regents again, should the need arise because my experience was so positive. I would definately recommend Mr Foulser and Regents to anyone who is thinking of selling in this area, who wants a quick and professional sale. I originally has a choice of 3 agents and I am so glad that I chose Regents! Thank you so much for your professional service.
By: Regents Estate Agents
May 20, 2013
Dear Mrs Morgan-Davies,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none.

I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Brett as I know he will greatly appreciate this feedback. We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury