May 13,2013
May 13,2013
The owner of this establishment has to be among the most insensitive and verbally aggressive people I have had the misfortune to run in to. He seems to lack compassion and cares very little for both prospective tenants and landlords alike. He shows little interest in the administrative work needed for the lower rental bracket, probably preferring to concentrate on the higher rents. I can honestly say that in all my years of dealing with letting agents this man has got to be by far the rudest and most uninterested of them all. He does not allow anyone the courtesy of asking a question and when he does eventually respond he does this by shouting and displaying aggression verbally. He clearly cannot cope under any situation, least of all a stressful one.

When I enquired about the property of interest on the phone in April 2013 his response was "I don\'t know. I\'ve never seen it. All I want to do is get rid of it". I was flabergasted by such a negative reaction from someone who makes his living by renting out property. He genuinely has no time whatsoever for either potential tenants and the landlords who entrust him with their income. At first I gave him the benefit of the doubt and put his attitude down to simply having a bad day. However, that concept was quickly dismissed when I had to speak to him a couple of times during the next few days and then again the following week. He is without doubt a rude and extremely obnoxious man who does little more than pose in his shabby office flashing his Rolex Oyster.

I would strongly recommend that anyone seeking to view one of the properties advertised by this company to try to seek out the landlord independently and negotiate directly. Many of this company\'s properties have been on the market for several months, some going back to 2012, and judging by the way this man conducts his business they will be there for many more months still.
I feel the only way this dreadful man could improve his outlook on life and how to treat others is by taking a course in Customer Care and a short course in anger management. But I very much doubt he would agree with me!
By: sh
May 24, 2013
I am the owner of The Letting Centre Scotland and I am frankly astounded by this comment. I have owned this company for over 20 years and have slowly built it up with hard work and integrity in everything we do here. I genuinely have no idea who it is that has has made these grossly inaccurate comments but suffice to say if I conducted myself in such an appalling manor it is highly unlikely that my company would still be in business. I would further like to make clear that it makes no difference what the rental value of any property is our service will remain friendly and professional at all times.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Letting Centre Office 1! To leave a new review of The Letting Centre Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Letting Centre Office 1