May 13,2013
May 13,2013
I wasn\'t going to mention any particular member of staff as I have dealt with many of them and they have all been great. However, I feel I must mention Nicky, Samantha and Savannah especially.

Nicky helped me get the property and showed me round. Savannah and Samantha then took over and made sure everything was ok. I had a couple of queries re the house and these were answered immediately.

I also needed a couple of things done around the property (garden fence needed rebuilt, decking needed cleaned), and these were done straight away by a professional and friendly contractor.

Through it all I was constantly updated via e-mail. Even when Savannah wasn\'t in the office, Samantha took over and got everything sorted for me.

I cannot praise this company highly enough and would recommend them to anyone looking for a property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alan Francis Office 1! To leave a new review of Alan Francis Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alan Francis Office 1