May 13,2013
May 13,2013
Well, I\'m glad that\'s over.

I\'ve sold my flat in Taymount Grange now and will soon never have to deal with Freshwater again. Both in buying, leaseholding and finally in selling, my experience is that they are exceedingly slow, their bills are very very high in comparison to others and they are very difficult to work with.

Having Freshwater or any of the other group companies associated with any property I wanted to deal with in future would put me off entirely. I would not recommend having anything to do with them in any way.

Taymount Grange SE23 in Forest Hill for example, looked to have been neglected for many years with minimal maintenance performed poorly. Then, in the space of three years, (I assume because of the neglect) major works had to be performed at the cost of many hundreds of thousands. Fortunately these are now all complete... just as I sell off and run away. I lost track eventually, but over the three last years I think the excess service charges on my one (of about 100 flats in the block) were about £25,000. On top of the annual £1800 gouging.

Avoid.
Root and branch reform of your business. Update yourselves to serve your customers and you\'ll probably make more money...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Freshwater Property Management Office 2! To leave a new review of Freshwater Property Management Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Freshwater Property Management Office 2