May 13,2013
May 13,2013
Natalie was very helpful to provide information about the flat and the renting process. And Peter explained everything step by step while we were doing the inventory. However we had some problems with the referencing company and strongly recommend you to work with another company. They do not work efficiently, the online reference tool is not user-friendly and it was not easy to get information from them. There is apparently a lack of communication between parties in that process which caused some difficulties for us.
I also want to give you some feedback about the cleaning of the flat. As you informed us before, the property should have been cleaned and prepared by a professional cleaning company. I must say that the cleaning standard was very poor at the flat. The kitchen and the bathroom cleaned very well however I believe they didn\'t spend much time on other parts of the property. There were cobwebs in visible parts of the rooms and we did our own cleaning for the most of the flat again.
By: Steven
Aug 29, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback Ozde and the points that you raise. Despite winning many awards we are continually strive to improve and improve so your comments will be taken on board. Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can help again the next time you need a central London estate or letting agent.

Steven รขโ‚ฌโ€œ

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London