May 13,2013
May 13,2013
I recently bought a house through regents, all my dealings were through Amanda Bale and she was excellent throughout. I had a number of viewings with Amanda and she was always very accommodating with the times-up to 7pm unlike other agents. She was very informative, friendly and helpful. Once I had an offer accepted on the house she did everything possible to speed the process up and always kept me informed. I would like to thank her for the excellent service and wouldn\'t hesitate to use or recommend regents again.
By: Regents Estate Agents
May 20, 2013
Dear Charley,
Thank you for posting your positive review. At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none.

I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Amanda, Brett and Chris as I know they will greatly appreciate this feedback. We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury