May 13,2013
May 13,2013
We have taken two riverside properties through PG Estates and have been tenants with them since 2010. As a landlord myself, I decided to rent out my own home in West hampstead and move to the river in rented accomodation for a few years. PG Estates have looked after us as tenants during this time and I have found their service second to nonne. They are fair, transparent, efficient and down to earth. Any minor issues we have experinced have been dealt with in days and they act as an impartial and fair party between the landlord and tenant. They are a great company and I would have no hesitation in recomending their services. The next time I look to rent out a London property as a landlord I will give them a call and given I was their tenant, this is a true testimonial to the service they have given us.

Well done to all the team, including Ed, Victoria, Laura and Abdhul !!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PG Estates Islington! To leave a new review of PG Estates Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for PG Estates Islington