May 13,2013
May 13,2013
This place is the worst estate agent I have dealt with and I have dealt with a few!

We have been renting out house for 4 years and for the first couple of years everything was fine until the new owners took over and Margaret started to work as the lettings manager.

First of all we started having inspecctions every 3 months as part of their new rules, this went on for about 9 months! We haven\'t had one for about 12 months now, so that went well.

Every time we report a repair Margaret is very unhelpful and on occasion down right rude. Her customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

We have just renewed our tenancy in December and had to pay the good old admin charge of £48 to renew. I called and asked Margaret to provide a written break down of what this charge was made up of, as yet still havent received it!!!

I reported a damp patch in the bedroom in June 2012 and am still waiting for anyone to come and do anything about it, and to top it all of, this week I have reported my shower not working (the only one in the house!). I reported it on Tuesday, today is Friday and no one has come round or even phoned to say when someone will come.

I tried to contact them by telephone at 4.55pm today (Friday) but there was no answer! hmmm closing time 5pm bet they went home early. I was expecting an answerphone message to say if this is an emergency please call the out of hours number, but no they don\'t have an answer machine or a website at all, so no way to find out the emergency number. Went back through old paperwork and nope no out of hours number. So can someone explain what I do if my water tank bursts on a Saturday evening??

This place is absolutely useless and I would NOT recommend them to anyone, and i\'m pretty sure my landlords are paying a management fee, what is this for??

Please heed my advice and deal with another agent!!!
This agent needs to have a much more customer focused approach and much better communication skills. Call when you say you will and deal with things in a timely manner.
By: Helsapopin
Feb 20, 2016
in answer to the comment above regarding what would happen if the water tank burst...well mine did, dripping onto my new sofa downstairs, and ruining one if the cyshions. It took 3 weeks for Margaret to get someone out to look at it. Now my front door has jammed and I cannot get out of it. I reported this 2 weeks ago and nothing has happened yet. I have not had a tenancy agreement for two years and despite asking, this has still not been given to me. When I went to the iffice to ask about getting my front door fixed, Margaret decided to tell me about an alleged rental increase with should have come into effect last March, and of which I knew nothing. She also said that she had been trying to contact me many times which was a complete lie. Service was so much better before the takeover, and Margaret has to be the rudest person I have ever encountered in a customer facing role, and I dread having to deal with her

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robert Taylor Estate Agents Limited Carterton! To leave a new review of Robert Taylor Estate Agents Limited Carterton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robert Taylor Estate Agents Limited Carterton