May 13,2013
May 13,2013
Contrary to popular opinion on here, I actually have had a great experience with Nelsons. I have used their services for the last 4 years and am yet to be dissapointed. When I rented a flat in Brixton from them 2 years ago, I had a few issues with the landlord and Nelsons were great at getting them resolved for me quickly and efficiently. I have always receieved my deposits back shortly after vacating a property and in full. When I had to move out of one flat and into a new one on extremely short notice, Matt was fab at finding me what I was looking for in a matter of days!
It\'s a shame that only people who have had negative experiences bother writing reviews, since I\'ve recommended them to friends and they are equally happy with the service!
By: irfan Rafiq
Aug 14, 2013
Hello Miss Mirza,

Thank you for your kind words.

We look forward to doing business with you in the future, Im Sure Matt Brajlih will still be with us then :)

All the best

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Nelsons Clapham! To leave a new review of Nelsons Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Nelsons Clapham