May 13,2013
By: 'Luke Poulton'
May 13,2013
I am currently renting a property with MTM, the viewing and contract process was easy and efficient where the staff were helpful. I was shown around the house by Alex who had extremely good knowledge of the house and was really chatty offering us a lift to the next viewing. We decided on one of the houses after viewing several with MTM, what impressed us most was the range of houses they have - ranging from Kemp Town to Moulsecoomb at varying price levels meant we had a good number of options to choose from. Our contracts and deposits were dealt with by A* who again helped us a lot, and explained the Guarantor process to my Mother very well, she found him very helpful and polite. We have had no problems since living in the house and would definitely rent from MTM again.

Coapt