Jul 02,2010
Jul 02,2010
I sold through Austrin Residential in Ruislip but my buyer sold his through David Charles.

As soon as David Charles have the sale of their property they sat back and did nothing to help things along.

Austins representitive shouted at the David Charles branch manager down the phone for doing nothing to progress the sale and after that he was too scared to answer the phone to him and would only communicate via email!

They did not seem to understand that an estate agent only makes money through commission and it is in their interest to do all they can to progress the sale as fast as they can otherwise if the sale falls through they earn nothing for their time.

When my sale went through with their buyer and their buyer sold through them the managers sidekick said to me that they would like to market our home if we ever decide to move.

Dream on! was the answer we gave them....
By: DC
Nov 11, 2010
We understand your frustration with the delays experienced during this transaction. The main delay was the difficulty in obtaining leasehold information from the managing agents and a general lack of proactively by the solicitors involved. We continually chased the solicitors and managing agent along with the vendor (your buyer) to arrange the necessary paperwork for the conveyancing, as a matter of urgency. Unfortunately this took longer than everyone had hoped. We are always willing to liase with fellow estate agents with updates on a chain that we are involved in, however the estate agent that you employed to sell your property used abusive language which we will not tolerate. I would add that both our client and the buyers had no complaints whatsoever about our service. If you would like to discuss this further we will more than happily arrange an appointment to see you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Charles Office 2! To leave a new review of David Charles Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Charles Office 2