May 13,2013
May 13,2013
Whilst Mark was obviously working for the benefit of the vendor rather than us as buyers, I found his advise extremely helpful and (as far as I could tell) honest. He helped move the process along quickly when he could and advised us on where to go when we couldn\'t. He was professional and sympathetic to our position throughout, something I have found lacking in other agents. He was also very helpful in having the sign removed from our front garden after we moved in.

Of all the agents we dealt with (and there were a lot!) he was certainly in the top two or three - very professional, approachable and helpful. I would certainly consider using Mark to sell the flat when we decide to leave the area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Andrew Stroud Green! To leave a new review of David Andrew Stroud Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Andrew Stroud Green