May 13,2013
By: 'Gina'
May 13,2013
When looking for a home to rent I found that Townends were a very good agency. They were able to call me straight away when a home to the details I had given them were correct and wanted to arrange a viewing the same day. They were very clear about the costs, showed the property to me very well and explained any questions I had to a great extent. Overall, they were very friendly and made me feel very welcome. It was my first time looking for a home and Townends gave me the confidence I needed to find a suitable home for myself and were very clear and helpful on all the details, including all the prices, the contract and the forms we had to fill out. I would definitely recommend Townends Agency to anyone.

Townends