May 13,2013
May 13,2013
When looking for a home to rent I found that Townends were a very good agency. They were able to call me straight away when a home to the details I had given them were correct and wanted to arrange a viewing the same day. They were very clear about the costs, showed the property to me very well and explained any questions I had to a great extent. Overall, they were very friendly and made me feel very welcome. It was my first time looking for a home and Townends gave me the confidence I needed to find a suitable home for myself and were very clear and helpful on all the details, including all the prices, the contract and the forms we had to fill out. I would definitely recommend Townends Agency to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Twickenham Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Twickenham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Twickenham Branch