May 13,2013
May 13,2013
I was shown a property by Stacey then by Esme the following day last week - and I paid a deposit on the same day. Both were thoroughly professional, helpful and friendly at all times. Upon visiting the office Esme was on her own due to the fact that one of her staff was on a day off and Jack was out of the office. Despite two customers in the shop and phone lines ringing the whole time I was there Esme handled the situation very well. May I suggest that the Horley branch needs another staff member? I am sure having the extra capacity will enable more viewings and a better service to customers. I am taking nothing away from Esme at all, but the branch appeared under-staffed to me.
Hope this helps!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Horley! To leave a new review of Choices Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Horley