May 13,2013
May 13,2013
I would like to say how pleased I was with Lords Estate Agents. Both John and Marilyn and indeed all the team were superb. Guy Hodge the owner assisted as well to make sure that all went well and I can not say enough about there great attitude, understanding, proffessionalism and dedication on my behalf to see me achieve my move.
Well done and I hope that more owners get the chance to experience the service I received.
By: Guy Hodge
May 13, 2013
Thank you for the great feedback Stewart.

I am really glad that we got there in the end and wish you the very best with your new life in Wales.
If you ever decide to move back to Kingston, give us a call!

Kind regards,
Guy Hodge
Managing Director
Lords Estate Agents
md@lordsonline.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Ham & Petersham! To leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Ham & Petersham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Ham & Petersham

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

406 Richmond Road Ham Parade, Kingston Upon Thames