May 13,2013
May 13,2013
Well what can I say other than excellent in every way.
I tried selling my property via two other Agents in Runcorn both of which failed to even gain an offer on the property let alone sell it. I then decided to try Michael C Adams and from the minute I met Stephen at the house I started to kick myself as to why I hadnt chosen this Independent Agent in the first place.  Fantastic local knowledge, understood the area and gave great advice, combine this with Tracey who tentaciouly then proceeded to get viewings in the first week and a firm offer in week two and a full completed sale in just 6 weeks from when the board first went up. Unbelievable service, friendly and professional attitude, can absolutely recommend this Agent 100%. A pleasure to do business with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael C Adams Runcorn Branch! To leave a new review of Michael C Adams Runcorn Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael C Adams Runcorn Branch