May 13,2013
Roxanne Jordan
May 13,2013
Having moved back to the area living away for 17 years, the plan was to buy to let. I admit I did visit several agents to \'suss\' who offered what and Lovelle came out on top mainly because they had just started to focus properly on lettings with the addition of Roxanne to the team, I didnt like the idea with many other agents that everyone in the office had their hand in on it but no one had responsibility. Lovelle were very patient with me, the renovation works took longer than I had expected but I had no issues from them with this, we made plans for viewings once we were near completion and the property let to the first and only tenants to view it. Can\'t say as anything could have been better unless of course they let them for free! haha. The plan is to add to the one property I have and as and when this might happen, Lovelle will handle the additional properties too.

Lovelle Estate Agency