May 13,2013
May 13,2013
I arranged to meet Steve with a view to selling my property having previously had an appointment
with another agent. Steve was highly professional throughout, he gave me a realistic asking price
for my property, provided clear guidelines to help me through the process, and kept me fully
informed throughout. Steve was extremely optimistic that a buyer would be found, and he
exceeded all expectations by finding a buyer within 48 hours of our appointment.
Overall I would have to say, that although I approached the whole process with a degree
of scepticism, I found the service offered to be highly professional and would have no
hesitation in recommending this firm to anyone looking to sell their property
By: Simon
May 14, 2013
Dear Theresa
What a detailed and comprehensive report- thank you. I'm pleased that Steve and the team at Royston "exceeded all expectations" and appreciate your offer to recommend our services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Royston