May 13,2013
May 13,2013
We have used Prospect in Camberley to both buy and sell properties before, and I let a flat with them. The sale of our current home happened exactly as Sanjay predicted and at no time did we feel pressured to reduce the price or change the details. We achieved a price we were happy with and quickly enough to enable us to buy the house we really wanted.

Once the sale had been agreed, Tracey took over. The chain was long and Tracey seemed to be the only one doing any work! She kept me fully up to date and spoke to me several times a day the closer we got to exchange. I can honestly say it wouldn\'t have gone through without her! The level of service was vastly superior to anything my husband or I have experienced with any other agent and we would always attempt to both buy and sell through prospect in the future.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
May 21, 2013
Thank you so much for this great review - we really value your feedback on our service. Regards Sanjay and Tracey

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Camberley