May 13,2013
May 13,2013
As a landlord, i would advise you not to use this company in any capacity. From day one, they have been nothing but a burden to me. On the day they moved tenants into my property, they lost the keys, and broke the gas tap. For the the next three years i had to call up pretty much every single month to ask for the rent to be paid into my account. This is the job i pay them to do. Another job i pay them to do, is to check my property every 6 months. my property went unchecked for almost 2 years. Finally, when the tenants moved out, they lost the keys again. In case this hasnt been made clear enough, avoid this company like the plague. You have been warned.
He could have refunded my entire 3 years. they didnt do what i paid them to do, so a total refund is all i would accept as the right thing to do. anything less would be an insult. I simply detest this company for what they have put me through since that god forsaken day that i agreed to do business with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 11! To leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acorn - New Homes Office 11