May 13,2013
May 13,2013
As a landlord I have found them to be very RUDE and impose unfair charges on both tenants and landlords. I am aware that my tenant put in a complaint to them about theit failure to respond to repairs that needed doing. Repairs I am more than happy to do. However they do not report the repairs to me.
I received a long detailed letter from the tenant explaining the circumstances with photograaphs and video showing the problems and correspondance letters to the office managers. I was mortified because not only was this tenant being forced to live in unsuitable unihabitable housing, they actually followed the correct complaints procedure as the instructed the posters below here to do. Their reaction to complaints the tenant made, was not to process the complaint and resolve the issues (no effort had been made to do this), their first and inital responce was to issue my tenant with an eviction notice. The tenant explained they had spoken with previous tenants (not in my property) and they had been evicted also for complaining with failure to follow any complaints process.
By: Belvoir Lettings Melton Mowbray
May 22, 2013
Belvoir Lettings, Melton Mowbray are passionate about customer service and are committed to solving genuine complaints. Please follow our standard complaints procedure and your comments/concerns will be dealt with in a professional manner. Please write to Mrs Charlotte Baker, Franchise Owner at 27 Burton Street, Melton Mowbray and we will endeavour to respond within 7 working days. Please note Belvoir Melton Mowbray are members of Ombudsman Services and are also a licensed agent under the National Approved Lettings Scheme (NALS). We look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 132! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 132, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 132