May 13,2013
May 13,2013
The are very greedy, look for any star * in agreement near the price, it is almost 100% sure they are going to change that and not only 10-15% but like in my case from 75 to 200 with no REASON.
Check the inventory list and list all mistakes, dirty appliances and all even not relevant for you things. Email them do not call and do not discuss things verbally, later they are going to say that no conversation has taken place (email to have a prove for you).

In my case the apartment was not professionally cleaned when I moved in (I was complaining in emails about that) and at the end they asked me to pay for a professional cleaning because of a "slightly dirty oven"!

If you would like to vacate earlier the property and even if they have found somebody for your place you will have to pay the rent until the end of your contract!!!!

What was very annoying: They fell free to give the keys to your apartment to anybody (from the maintenance and not only) and do not tell you about the visit. I have found that because I work from home. If you are renting from them be careful and put an alarm on the entrance door, this has scared them off in my case.

I would like to warn all other tenants! Do not rent with them!!!!!!
Nothing, they are terrible

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fleetmilne Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Fleetmilne Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fleetmilne Residential Office 1