May 13,2013
May 13,2013
We have just managed to exchange contracts on a particularly frustrating and drawn out sale of my flat in Crystal Palace via Streets Ahead. I would like to give a special mention to Maryjane Taylor who progressed the sale and was calm, professional and \'on the ball\' from start to finish.

Maryjane kept the sales process moving forward, kept me focussed when everything seemed to be breaking down and withstood a few verbal outbursts along the way. Maryjane provided us with a vital sales progressing service at Streets Ahead which became essential when sales negotiations turned out to be complex and frustrating.

Many thanks again to Maryjane and also a big thanks to Jola who also withstood a regular barrage of frustration from myself and my partner.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch