May 12,2013
May 12,2013
Regents are an excellent estate.I was looking for the perfect house and Regents helped me to find out my dream house. I found Amanda Bale very friendly and helpful from the beginning to the end of process. She is always there whenever I needed her help to sort out issues raised during the process. She provided all helpful information and my purchase very easy. I would highly recommend Regents to anyone who wants to buy or sell their property. Very good customer service and very helpful staff.
Thank you for getting my dream house.
By: Regents Estate Agents
May 13, 2013
Dear Nilesh,

Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Amanda, Brett and Chris as I know they will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury