May 10,2013
May 10,2013
I had a pretty bad experience with Property-Time. I saw an ad for a nice studio flat and called to book an appointment. This was cancelled the night before, and when I called them the following day, we booked another viewing. This was also cancelled on the day of the viewing, but when I called the agency, they told me the house caretaker could let me in. Simultaneously, I got an ad for another studio in the same building by email, so in total there would be 2 available. So I went to the house, and instead of the studio with one large window in the ad, I got a tiny basement room with just about room for a single bed. The sad excuse of a window was about the size of A3 paper.
When showing the photo to the caretaker he said it was of a one-bedroom apartment above, which was not available. Neither was there any other studio in the building that was free (contrary to their advertisement). I checked afterwards, and the ad had no text saying that the photo was of a similar room, something that I've noticed on ads from other agencies. I made a pretty mad phone call to the agency afterwards, and the girl on the other end was very nice, and I understand that it was not her fault.
I also sent a message directly to Ken, the person who was supposed to show me the flat originally (on both days) but got no answer. The agency fee was supposed to be £150, which I think is a ridiculous amount to ask for the service they provide. I cannot recommend them to anyone and I wonder if the agency owners themselves wrote the positive reviews I saw online.
I think first of all they should post pictures that are representative of the property. That way people won\'t waste their time seeing flats that are very different from their expectations. Also damage management could be done differently. An apology would have been nice from the office, once my comments were given to those responsible. It\'s very basic customer service (I have years of experience, and it\'s easy to lose a customer, but when the damage is done, there\'s still ways to compensate).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PropertyTime Hampstead! To leave a new review of PropertyTime Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for PropertyTime Hampstead