Jul 02,2010
Jul 02,2010
Absolutely terrible rental company. They were great until we moved into the flat. The keys didn't fit properly into the door, and my girlfriend was unable to get in without my help late at night - she called their 'out of hours' service, and no one answered. Very luckily, someone in the upstairs flat came home, but she would have been locked out, and they took days to change the lock. Many other problems, took weeks to send any engineers out/builders for various problems. Very rude, never got anything done, will never, ever rent through them again. When we moved, the amount they took from our deposit was absurd, and we managed to negotiate it to over half the original sum proposed, which to me says they know how absurd the initial estimate was.

Do not rent with this company. Having gone to a much better agency now (Quadrant), I understand how truly awful they were.
By: Customer Relations
Jul 13, 2010
I'm sorry to read that you have been unhappy with our Lettings divison. If you would llike us to investigate your complaint then please email the details to sharon.collins@spicerhaart.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 4