May 10,2013
May 10,2013
Fantastic company. The below reviews are a load of rubbish, which is quite clear from just written the lack of detail and the fact they are all targeted at one branch
I am a tenant of cmRENT and have nothing but praise from them. They are friendly, polite and wiling to help in any way they can. They had nothing but patience for the extensive questions I asked about the property, and always got back to me very quickly. Easily one of the best estate agents I\'ve dealt with.
By: Mark Lewis
Jan 29, 2015
Hi Michael, I do not work for allagents. I was reading the comments with interest and agree with Zoe, the only seemingly real review to you is a positive one. How fortunate for you. Why not take the blinkers off, realise you have faults and failings and address the criticisms you have received. Why not improve your agency instead of providing excuses all the time.
Dec 16, 2013
Hi Mark, I presume you work for Allagents? Reveal yourself! The answer is because this website encourages bad reviews and does nothing to remove those that are clearly not valid when reported. There are plenty of bad reviews about your website on Letting Agent Today online. I keep an eye on your so called "reviews" to ensure people know there is another side and they are best to read the many good reviews we receive from actual clients on our own website http://www.cmrentandsales.co.uk/about-us/testimonials/. We ask our clients for their comments and this is what we receive. You can filter the results to suit you if you're a buyer, tenant, landlord and vendor, to hear like minded experiences. If good clients have a complaint/concern, they talk to us and we endeavour to sort any issues out directly. If anyone has a valid complaint, moaning on this site after the event has been handled professionally and to procedures laid down by ARLA & NAEA is not the way to resolve anything.
By: Mark Lewis
Oct 29, 2013
If the website is so awfully run, why are commenting here Mr Saville?
Oct 23, 2013
Sorry Zoe, but you are wrong. We do not place fake reviews on this website as the site is awfully run and many agents in the industry feel the same about it, across the country. If i wanted to place fake reviews i'd do many more than the one real review above, wouldn't I? Real reviews are shown on our website where people can see the quantity and quality of them for themselves. We wouldn't manage over 625 properties if we were as bad as you think we are. Those customers would not keep coming back to us time and time again. I'm sorry that your experience wasn't to your liking but please stop bad-mouthing us on here. You accepted your settlement at the time, so please move on.
By: Zoe
Jul 18, 2013
It's strange how the only "real" review in Mr Saville's opinion is a positive one. Clearly this is a fake review from CM Rent posing under another name, in response to all those he considers "fake", trying to sabotage his business. I note that he hasn't demanded this ladies surname or property address to establish the authenticity of her comments.

How odd given that he is seemingly a suspicious man judging by his previous responses to other reviewer.

I'd also suggest that if that many rivals are conducting a smear campaign against his firm, it is probably most likely due to either a) how he's firm have behaved against their firm or b) a number of disgruntled ex employees. Which tells you that if his staff are treated so poorly that they resort to such tactics, that his treatment of his tenants will be considerably worse! A very desperate attempt to regain face after such poor reviews it would seem.
Jul 06, 2013
Thank you Danielle. I'm pleased to hear a real review on this dreadful website at last :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of cmRENT Braintree Head Office! To leave a new review of cmRENT Braintree Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for cmRENT Braintree Head Office