May 10,2013
May 10,2013
I had registered my interest with many agents using an "online" portal, many of which to this day still have never followed up or responded, but Nadia however, was incredibly prompt responding to me. In fact, she sent me an email and followed up with a call to get my precise requirements and availability for viewings and booked me an appointment the same week at a time that suited me.
Nadia was ready waiting at the property when I arrived to view, and she has been polite, courteous, prompt and professional in all our dealings since. Based on these experiences I would definitely consider using Hamilton Chess in the future whether buying or renting.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hamilton Chess Ltd Windsor! To leave a new review of Hamilton Chess Ltd Windsor, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hamilton Chess Ltd Windsor