Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 10,2013
May 10,2013
Viewed one property and they charged £260 admin fee and holding fee.Lease this little flat for 6 months to 1 year. at £450 per month.
Then some real posh sounding idiot called and said he was from MARAS in London,, I mean I\'m in Scotland dealing with a Scottish company and they veto me with a company in London? When asked why I wish to rent the flat I told this person I have been in business 4 years and I am opening my 3rd branch in Stirling. He then said "you check out ok but I would like to see 4 years of your business accounts" !!! When I stated I would not give him this he then put down the phone and Clyde called me within 5 minutes to inform me I had been turned down for the flat. Refunded the holding money but not the "Reference Fee" Rubbish way to be treated by any one never mind when I only want a wee flat to rent. If I checked out OK that should have been it. I checked out with another agency on a more expensive flat and moved in. Would rather have had the town centre one though. Clyde = Poor.
Very poor quality of service. and Why use a bools in the mouth London Agency to treat people that way I am not renting something I cant afford. 4 years accounts the man is DREAMING.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Clyde Property Office 5! To leave a new review of Clyde Property Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Clyde Property Office 5