May 10,2013
May 10,2013
This is the second property I have bought through Marsh and Parsons and Tom Barry. Each time he has been extremely professional throughout the whole process and has kept me informed of progress at all times throughout the sale. Marsh and Parsons haven\'t bombarded me with prospective properties like some agencies, each property they send me is of genuine interest and always matches my search criteria. As a landlord I have dealth with the majority of agencies in SW4 and Marsh and Parsons are always amongst the best.
By: Peter Rollings
May 20, 2013
I'm really pleased to read you've had a great experience with both our sales and lettings teams. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback - we really appreciate it. Kind regards, Peter Rollings CEO

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Marsh & Parsons Office 12! To leave a new review of Marsh & Parsons Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Marsh & Parsons Office 12