May 10,2013
May 10,2013
I considered 3 different agents to sell my flat in Harringay and am now so pleased I picked Paul Simon. I dealt with Reuben in particular. Within 5 days we had about 20 viewings, resulting in 6 offers, 4 of which were over the guide price! The property went under offer very quickly. Unfortunately, due to difficulties surrounding the leasehold, it then took a number of months to reach completion. Despite the various hurdles we had to overcome in respect of the leasehold, Reuben remained professional, enthusiastic (and very patient!) throughout and kept the buyer as well as myself in the loop at all times. I had a good relationship with Reuben which was based on professionalism, trust and humour. I would not hesitate to recommend Paul Simon.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes! To leave a new review of Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes